WOSonOS - July 2008 San Francisco - Save the (general) Date(s)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Jun 30 14:54:25 PDT 2007

You might find some cheaper fares by going to a non-destination airport.
Like Baltimore, Bangor (Maine), Newark, NJ, maybe Atlanta, GA -- and then
booking on internal flights. If you are coming the other way, try Oakland,
CA Portland, OR, or Seattle, WA -- there are shuttles that go from all.

Harrison