OST Training in U.S in sept-okt?

averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Thu Jun 28 07:23:40 PDT 2007

hello Eva,

will Greece Europe be fine?
it is in the planning phase still but we will have a training in AxladitsAvatakia in Pelion Greece on the week of November 4, a wonderful pristine peninsula on the north-eastern part of Greece
will write more as I know more

 best to you and all
Tova

Tova Averbuch             טובה אורבוך
34 Rabinovitz St.   רחוב רבינוביץ 34
Holon            58672               חולון
Israel
               972-3-5523476
         averbuch at post.tau.ac.il