Glossary of Open Space words and phrases

openspacekorea openspacers at openspacekorea.org
Wed Jun 20 05:33:15 PDT 2007

hi lisa,

I am a practitioner of open space.

i've appreciated you, michael (herman) and many other os practitioners who
have contributed their understandings of os for later comers like me. ;-)

happy to have a chance to provide korean translation for words and phrases
of open space.

please send me the worksheet.

looking forward to hearing from you.

Love & Peace,