OST facilitators in Dubai?

Carol Daniel Kasbari carol at kasbari.net
Tue Jun 19 02:59:29 PDT 2007

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately I don't think of anyone in this area who knows OS. But I always looked for opportunities to train/ hold OS meetings for Arabic speaking nations in using OS in my area as I did with Palestinians here in the West Bank, East Jerusalem.
Let me know if you need OS material in Arabic to give to your participant..

Greetings from Jerusalem,
Carol