Open Space with the Armed Forces

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Jun 18 16:02:35 PDT 2007

Avner -- I love it! Your English is perfect -- but the questioner is
Austrian -- hence German would work. But Tova is a wonderful person, so she
can probably do it all. Somehow the humor is all this is just marvelous!
Greetings from the Great State of Maine. Some think it is a sovereign
country. Others think it is out of this world. I agree for both!!

Harrison