Open Space with the Armed Forces

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Jun 18 10:13:18 PDT 2007

I like this list. It took less than 2 hours to get the first response to
my inquiry re the request by an Austrian colleague.
Now, Avner, if you had a couple more details, like, lets say, a website
of the military where they speak about an os event or a report or
something published in a journal or a couple of examples re the title of
an open space...
Peace
mmp