Randomiser! (this has the full message)

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Mon Jun 11 16:27:20 PDT 2007

There is no difference or innovATION EXCEPT That the quality of the
work would probably get better.... because it would become
collaborative rather than competitive..  ! Just that the theatre's
casting agents i'd be doing it for would realise that there jobs were
irrelevant and slowly  by implication and slow domino like effect the
whole theatre institution edifice would come tumbling down... and
also the whole theatre West End, Broadway and hollywood star system
wood crumble... etc..

and i am not quite ready to take that one on just yet .....
however...  I'm working on it!!

Phelimxx

phelim