Randomiser! (this has the full message)

Phelim McDermott phelim at mac.com
Sun Jun 10 16:32:25 PDT 2007

This reminds me of the idea i had of putting a theatre company
together who were cast totally at random from the Spotlight
directory..  whoever was cast would be the right people..  the idea
that we might tell an agent we had cast an actor for a show by
throwing a die was just too exciting to comtemplate and i think would
have caused quite a lot of trouble!

Phelim