Current contact information

openspacekorea openspacers at openspacekorea.org
Thu Jun 7 18:32:36 PDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: OSLIST [mailto:OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU] On Behalf Of Loretta
Donovan
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 1:36 AM
To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Subject: Current contact information

Hello,

I would like to make sure I have your most recent contact information. Would
you take a minute to review the information below and let me know if it's up
to date?

I'm using Spoke InTouch to send this message - it helps me update my address
book easily and keeps your contact information private. Your reply comes
directly to me and isn't routed through Spoke or any other company.

Thanks,

Instructions:
1. Click REPLY.
2. Review the contact information below.
3. If you have any corrections, just edit the text.
4. Click SEND.