Greetings from Venezuela. OS for decisions?

openspacekorea openspacers at openspacekorea.org
Sun Jun 3 16:52:41 PDT 2007

i'm as novice as you are. one of the great things about os technology i have
experienced is: as long as the four principles and the one law are put up
and rehearsed and you don't try to over facilitate and are open to people
within (participants) and without (environment) with plenty of good
intention for the people that create an ambience or aura of openess,
freedom, and acceptance of all diferrences... i will have thousand miles yet
to go on but it is what i trust power of good intentions exercised with
simple yet profound practice of open space (technology)...

i tall you, the practice has a great durability!!! but...

it would never give me a freedom to play sloppy... the oinly thing i can
guarantee is i would better practicing it with better (not necesarrily more)
preparation and more practices... ;-)

i wish you all the best!

Love and Peace,

park