WorldOSonOS 2008

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Sun Jun 3 01:07:50 PDT 2007

Hello Bob,

July is the holiday month for many Europeans, meaning that if you
choose to do it then,
you risk missing participants because of that. August is better, though
I believe some countries
in the South of Europe take their holidays then. Of course your risk of
having other conferences at the same time is smaller in this period.

One conference I know of is IODA's, which will take place in Ghana July
27th-31st, 2008.
Some of us usually participate in that one as well.

I would suggest that if you stick to July, to make the wonders of the
area close to your conference clear to those who may be tempted to take
their holidays around San Francisco as well.

Thanks for starting to set the dates at an early stage ............

Greetings from across the Big Pond,

Gerard Muller
Open Space Institute Denmark
Phone: (+45) 21269621					Skype: openspace1
Mail: gm at openspace.dk