Electronic Open Space

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Jun 30 14:36:36 PDT 2007

Thanks to Gabriela Ender and her wonderful crew, we were treated to a
marvelous global gathering. And we didn't have to go anywhere! Actually I
tuned in from my dock on the lake (WiFi reaches just that far) - so there I
am with a fresh breeze in the face, water lapping at my feet and in constant
communication with friends and colleagues from all over the world. The
software is seamless, and if you have ever been in the Open Space, it feels
just like the real thing. But I do have to admit that I missed the
eye-to-eye contract, and maybe more than that the hugs that seem to be a
regular feature of OSONOS. But that is a small thing. Gabriela has done a
wonder. She should be proud and I know that if you ever have a chance to
experience OpenSpace-on-line for yourself or with/for a client, you will not
be disappointed. It is the real thing - sans hugs.

Harrison