OST Principles in Croatian?

Conrad Thimm ConraThimm at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 02:28:57 PDT 2007

Hi,
I regularly facilitate marketing for Croatian organic farmers using OST and
Genuine Contact approaches. When I am there, I always have a translator.
But now I want to prepare OST posters with the principles and law and
bumblebees and butterflies and wonder if out there is somebody who has them in
Croatian?

best regards  Conrad

Conrad Thimm
Consultant, Crellestr. 19/20, 10827 Berlin,  Germany, T: +49 (0)30 2363 4595
M: +49 (0)173 9444 126 _www.ConradThimm.de_ (http://www.conradthimm.de/)