WOSonOS - July 2008 San Francisco - Save the (general) Date(s)

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Jun 28 09:35:14 PDT 2007

Hello, lovely colleagues -

On behalf of the WOSonOS 2008 Host Team, I invite you to 'pencil in' these
dates on your calendar - the WOSonOS 2008 in San Francisco will happen some
time from mid-July to the end of July 2008.

The Host Team will soon be meeting to decide about incorporating a few more
events into / near our WOSonOS - so we will be able to announce the exact
WOSonOS dates to you as soon as we are able to finalize all that.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts on good times of the year to do
this...and...stay...tuned...

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t

Consultant, Facilitator, Educator