WOSonOS 2008 San Francisco July 23-26 (plus activities before)

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Sat Jul 28 08:41:53 PDT 2007

Dear Lisa and dear host team,

Thank you so much for your lovely warm invitation and for all what you have done and will do to realize 2008 World OSonOS !!

I am very excited to hear more during the next months.

All the best and warmest regards to San Francisco,

Gabriela

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lisa Heft
  To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
  Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 4:24 PM
  Subject: WOSonOS 2008 San Francisco July 23-26 (plus activities before)

  (drum roll, please....)

  Dear colleagues and friends -

  On behalf of the Host Team for the 2008 World Open Space on Open Space...

  ...the next annual international face-to-face gathering

   of Open Space facilitators, learners and enthusiasts -

         to meet old and new friends and colleagues

   explore, discover, share and learn from one another

            *in* Open Space, *about* Open Space...

  ...I am happy to announce to you the dates for our 2008 "WOSonOS":

  (still drumming?)...

  July 23 through July 26, 2008   ! ! !

  Wednesday July 23   Evening Reception

  Thursday July 24      WOSonOS and evening celebration

  Friday July 25          WOSonOS and yes, more evening celebration

  Saturday July 26      WOSonOS for ½ more day and who knows, could be some celebration

  And, for those of you who are newer to Open Space and / or would like to begin or enrich your learning about Open Space before we dive deeper at the WOSonOS (because WOSonOS is not a training and it is useful to know about and experience the process before this event), I will be offering the

      Open Space Learning Workshop

  on Tuesday and Wednesday, July 22 and 23, 2008

  But wait, there is more....

  During the World Open Space on Open Space 2008 in San Francisco, you, my dear readers, will be able to touch and see and celebrate the debut of...

  "Open Space Technology: A User's Guide" - Third Edition

    Hot off the presses...

  ....And our dear friend Harrison Owen, who happens to know (and be) the author, will be with us.

  So: mark your calendars.  But mark them in pencil for the days before and after the WOSonOS - because in coming months we will give you more information, including some ideas for lovely explorations and excursions you may wish to investigate, and perhaps even some events happening in San Francisco before or after our WOSonOS that you may wish to attend.  By the way, San Francisco Bay Area is a great place for hiking the Golden Gate National Recreation Area, strolling (and eating) through diverse neighborhoods, taking a car up to enjoy the Napa Valley Wine Country, going on a sailboat or ferry ride, day trips with the local OSniks, and yes...there is even...whale watching....

  More information such as registration and other details will come to you in the coming months...

  Lisa

  L i s a   H e f t

  Consultant, Facilitator, Educator

  O p e n i n g  S p a c e

  lisaheft at openingspace.net

  www.openingspace.net

  * * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist