Invisible Leadersip

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Mon Jul 23 18:58:51 PDT 2007

Dear all,
Was the dropping of the "h" in leadership intentional?

In any case, while in Chicago for a few days I popped into a local
sustainability conference held by Ted Ernst (hi Ted!) and colleagues,
including Open Space World's webmaster, Michael Herman.

There one conference co-convenor reminded me of an excellent resource on
leadersip, a playful/serious vision of neighborhood relocalization, "How to
Disappear." I understand the book is going to be published.

In the meantime, it's online
http://www.riverbankneighbors.org/howtodisappear/index.htm

A bible on the topic of invisible leadersip? An OS practice and coloring
book for adults? You decide.

Warmly and in spirited invizibility,
raffi