Invisible Leadersip

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Thu Jul 19 08:57:43 PDT 2007

What a great dialogue! If truth embraces dichotomies, I become interested in
being visible in a way that invites expression, engagement, and connection.
People can depend on me to show up in just this way. To your observation
Harrison, yes, we need to stop confusing dominance with leadership. We can
call it management or something else, but let's hold the word leader to mean
invitation not imposition. The good news in my world lately is that when a
community/organization begins to have an honest relationship with freedom,
it talks less and less about leadership.

--
Jack Ricchiuto

Facilitating learning & engagement with organizations & communities
www.DesigningLife.com / 216.373.7475

Coming soon: "Conscious Becoming" - visit DesigningLife.com for previews and
orders