Invisible Leadersip

Barry Owen barryo at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 08:16:27 PDT 2007

Hi Craig (and all),

I'll spare you the tedious details and invite you to visit my blog www.creatingspaces.blogspot.com where I am in-process "documenting" my personal rendition of "invisible Leadership." For sure, much of what you have said resonates with me as I have "selflessly" poured my heart and soul into this adventure. I say selflessly because we are within a corporate structure that I have not had an "official" role . . . Until now . . . I am an independent contractor. Many of the "adjustments" to our organization have originated as a result of my work to "evolve" a "Permanent Open Space Organization." It has taken nearly 4 years of careful thought, consideration, and plowing of the fields . . . and all of this work from the position of invisibility with only the possibility of financial or acknowledgement reward. The recipient of the "ego-feeding" has been and will continue to be the named CEO of our market center . . . I am visible only through the manifestation of results . . . It will actu
ally be the participants (Members of the organization) who create the success . . . I will only have opened the space . . . and so in the end , it is they who win through increased profitability and fame :-)

The recent "success" of my efforts comes in the form of my earning an "official" position as an "Internal Coach/Consultant" for the organization . . . If you read the blog, you will learn how everyone wins with the success . . . All folks within the org have the possibility in sharing in the increased profit.

Anyhow . . . Hoping this is relevant to the thread . . . I have not read all the posts - yet!

Thank you,

Also . . . if you know of anyone thinking about buying or selling real estate, please give me a call. I LOVE referrals and treat them like royalty :-)

Barry Owen
Principal Broker
The Owen Group
Keller Williams Realty
30 Burton Hills Blvd STE 175
Nashville, TN 37215
615.568.2123
Skype: barryo06
www.theowengroup.net
www.theowengroup.biz
Visit my BLOG @ http://creatingspaces.blogspot.com/

Keller Williams Realty is a learning-based training & Consulting company supporting our REALTOR partners by offering business models, systems, tools, & support to Build Careers WORTH having, Businesses WORTH Owning, and Lives Worth Living!

From: Craig Gilliam <wcraiggilliam at hotmail.com>