hierarchy and things

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Sun Jul 15 22:22:04 PDT 2007

Thanks Alan - beautiful connection to the nonviolent spirit of Open Space

..."This offers us a vision of hope for what might be achieved if we
could only reproduce this in the wider world.
Through dialogue we recognise the love that makes us one humanity; we
become 'witnesses of charity'. And that recognition is the foundation
upon which we can build peace ..."

and also thanks for the gift of the poem....

Take it or leave it.
I don't want to sell anything to anyone.
I don't want to persuade any human being.
I only want to draw attention.
The only thing I want is to draw attention.
                                         ~ Heinz von Foerster

I will spend time this day considering how I might respectfully draw
the attention of others to my passion for 'mainstreaming nonviolence'
and expanding open space....
Cheers
Brendan