My OpenSpace-Online Story

Pankaj Bhargava pankaj at people-builders.com
Mon Jul 2 08:31:33 PDT 2007

Good reading Frauke. You've really brought alive the 4 hours. Saw that you had done work in India. I am based in Mumbai. Work in the field of HR & OD. Having been in the corporate for 16 years (heading HR finally for an extremely progressive Indian consumer goods company), had the need to start consulting.

  Would love to catch up & exchange notes on learning from each other's perspective if you happen to visit India.

  Regards

  Pankaj

Frauke Godat <fgodat at aol.com> wrote:
  Dear all,
Thanks everybody and especially Gabriela for an amazing OpenSace experience last Saturday.

I have posted my OpenSpace-Online story here:
http://www.odemagazine.com/people/Frauke%20Godat

Please feel free to leave some comments ;-)
FRAUKE

* * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist