Invitation

Tenneson Woolf tenneson at berkana.org
Tue Jul 10 10:36:08 PDT 2007

Friends,

I want to invite you to an event, whose primary operating system will be
open space (and some circle, WC, and AI as I have learned from my Art of
Hosting practice) -- Satir Innovations Forum - August 22-24, 2007 -
Co-creating Human Systems That Work for Everyone.

As a co-host of this forum, I want to extend this invitation with this
clarity - the forum is not restricted to Satir practitioners. Though many
will come from a Satir background - roots in personal and family therapy -
this forum is for all who are learning and feel called into the work of
larger systems.

Personally, these are a few of the questions I carry:

-          What is the human family (and this expansive dance of me/we that
now feels so alive - thanks Tova)?

-          What possibilities open through a focus on the family as a field
of human beings?

-          What new solutions become available, locally and globally, as the
DNA of the Art of Hosting is lived in new networks of systems thinking?

And these intentions:

-          To learn, drink deeply, and harvest with those who gather.

-          To follow the energy of yes.

-          To introduce and support hosting practices into other networks of
practice.

Please come play and learn together if you feel called or attracted. As
always, if cost is an issue yet you feel called to be with us, let's have a
conversation of possibility. The full invitation and description, as well as
a few Satir models are at http://www.creatingconversation.com/index.htm.

Warmly,

Tenneson

Tenneson Woolf

tenneson at berkana.org

www.artofhosting.org <http://www.artofhosting.org/>

801 376 2213

Dyer Institute for Leading Organizational Change

tenneson_woolf at byu.edu

www.dyerinstitute.byu.edu <http://www.dyerinstitute.byu.edu/>

801 422 2665