Two Conference-Books // Link to ONLINE FEEDBACK FORM

openspacekorea openspacers at openspacekorea.org
Sun Jul 1 08:09:27 PDT 2007

Dear Gabriela,

Right! it was a truly amazing experience for everyone involved.

Each of us would need to take some time to truly understand what has
happened in the near 5 hours time.

Thank you, your team, our sponsor Neuland, and all our os colleagues.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you all online/offline...from time to
time...

Thank you again, Gabriela and everyone!!!

Love & Peace,

park

  _____