Looking for Channai OST facilitator who is interested in BarCamps

Deborah Hartmann deborah at hartmann.net
Mon Jul 2 16:58:11 PDT 2007

It looks like the group writing the UnConference book have decided to
write in real space, and not virtually on the web using a wiki.

I believe they are going to meet in Chennai. Is anyone there interested
to continue the work Lisa and I have done online, already, with that group?
http://www.unconference.info/wiki/index.php?title=Book

Let me know, I can fill you in and hook you up :-)
deb

--

Deborah Hartmann
Agile Process Coach