a practice question for you

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Tue Jan 30 21:10:36 PST 2007

the reply below should have gone to the whole list, instead of just
allison.

also, chris corrigan... if we don't go for the automatic forwarding to the
oslist, maybe something about allison''s solution should go into the oslist
FAQ doc?  maybe time to broadcast that one again?

mh

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates