The sunny Istanbul of yesterday

Stanley Park stanp at iticorp.co.kr
Tue Jan 23 17:16:37 PST 2007

OS friends,

Deep sorrow for the great man, Turkish-Armenian joiurnalist Hrant Dink, and
Ogün Samasts, the young murderer.

Reminding me of what great Gandhi said amid bloody killing carnivals of
humans against fellow humans, I am with Can Uludag on what was expressed on
this sad, yet revealing incident of our times...

park