OST Facilitation Opportunity

funda oral fundaoral2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 03:55:26 PST 2007

such a nice offer....i had dreamed such opportuities, offers, collaborations in my mind..
this has become true now.

i can not come this time but all of us should be ready to travel anywhere to open spaces...
more and more spaces!

i have participated to the funeral of a wonderful man, an armenian-turkish journalist, thousands
of people had the following sentence is their hand both armenian and turkish

"i am hrant (his name), i am armenian.........."

i met filiz by chance

everbody just came by her/him self

thousands of individual participants who came together at one feeling with one sentence

funda
from istanbul, where thousands maybe millions of people are very decisive about peace