SV: Michael Pannwitz's comment about OSonOS 2008 in Berlin

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Mon Jan 22 21:40:00 PST 2007

Ah yes...but still...that week might work no?  Earlier perhaps wrapping up
in time for sukkot?  If we made the "OSonOS week" from September 20-26
ending the night of the full moon, then it might accomodate those that need
to wrap up before celebraing the equinox.

At any rate, the celebration of sukkot is about living out in the ephemeral
open spaces, the booths.  So it seems like there is some flow there too...

Chris