Anytime

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 15:28:36 PST 2007

Thanks, Can, for your humorous and thoughtful reply.   I have been
corresponding with a friend who says that the universe has a sense of humor, and there
are really no mistakes!

I agree that any tiny action that makes people remember themselves helps!
If I can show up and remain not attached to a particular outcome for the event,
that is probably the best I can do.

Sunny Istanbul sounds very good just now--in Washington state it is not too
cold, but cloudy and rainy.   In the past two months, we have had every kind of
winter weather:   flooding rains, snow and ice storms, heavy winds,
thunderstorms.   A   little rain now does not sound so bad, but sunshine is very
apprealing.

Joelle