Anytime

can uludag canuludag at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 04:53:22 PST 2007

Hi Joelle :-)

Thank you very much for your message.
Not so seriously, we enjoyed these principles in our last event in December,  some of the people who did not attend were really the right ones for us and the ones that left relaxed the group after they left :-) With my colleague Mukadder we laughed and made humour about these 5th principles. Even though it was a successful event really some of the people who did not attend made us ask some serious questions about future organizations. This usually happens i think and this make us learn.  We love Open Space Technology because it is sprit actuality rather than spirituality:-)))

And I trust that there are no real success and no real mistakes at the end. In November we had a little open space meeting that the right friends were really not there.  Somehow the event then turned to a series of little gatherings with Open Space, and then these meetings leaded to the opening of our arts center. Who knows? I guess Open Space works anyway because any tiny action to make people remember themselves help. "Anytime" :-)))

Greetings from sunny Istanbul

Can Uludag

Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 19:46:55 -0500From: JLEShelton at aol.comSubject: Re: AnytimeTo: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDUCan--These might be too true to meet Ralph's "not serious" condition.I have definitely been in situations where the right person has left, and one of my successful OS conferences owes much of its success to the fact that one of the managers decided that it was a waste of his time to come.People in his department then felt comfortable to post their true issues, and express their true feelings, revealing some serious problems that were addressed in the weeks and months after Open Space.Thanks for your good thoughts!Joelle EverettShelton, Washington, USAIn a message dated 1/21/07 2:14:55 AM, canuludag at hotmail.com writes:
"whoever leaves is the right person""whoever doesn't come is the right person"Can Uludag / Mukadder Usanmaz* * ========================================================== OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html To learn about OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist
Check out some new online services at Windows Live Ideas—so new they haven’t even been officially released yet.
http://ideas.live.com