SV: Michael Pannwitz's comment about OSonOS 2008 in Berlin

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Sun Jan 21 21:26:45 PST 2007

As Larry, Doug, Eva and others have said, I like the hugging/dancing kind of
OSonOS.  And I am also intrigued with the idea of a whole bunch of OSonOS's
self-organizing at the same time as the international one, incorporating
Gabriella's fabulous OpenSpace-Online.

I favor the practice of hosting the international OSonOS on different
continents every year.  What I most want is a way to connect with all of
you, face-to-face, heart-to-heart that offers the greatest possibility for
diversity of languages, cultures, world views and hugging styles.

Namasté,

Christine

CWS - Collaborative Wisdom & Strategy
Christine Whitney Sanchez