Opening Space for Peace Week '07?

Patricia Haines levelgreen at kaxy.com
Sun Jan 21 06:33:53 PST 2007

Super idea, Gabriela! anyone else want to work on this with us?

I would like to link this initiative with those already at play within the framework of 11 Days of
Global Unity (9/11-9/21) <OneWorld.com> and <pathwaysforpeace.org>, which I founjd after I'd sent
that first message off. This way we could call on the international OS community to join in.

Thanks Harrison!

Patricia