OSONOS -- The Chaordic Dance Continues!

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Jan 19 22:39:28 PST 2007

Seems those guys in the newly emerging /transforming states way east of
us and those from here spending a lot of their time there have really
lost control!
Where will we end up when everyone does what they want to do?
Gads.
mmp

PS: At our recent Learning Exchange / OSonOS I saw one participant sign
up for all of the 37 issues posted on the bulletin board, with glee. As
I could observe later, she came out of the whole event without a single
scratch, smiling like a fat cat.