Weblinks

Neils Christiansen nchristn at sunwave.net
Thu Jan 18 11:01:50 PST 2007

Thank you Chris!  I really appreciate your reply and hope others will
contribute.  I've participated in only one OS and that one didn't have
much of an action phase.  So, I'm trying to make up for that lack of
experience by studying other OS events.

Can you give me a contact person in Prince George with whom I could
follow up on the ongoing impacts?

Before receiving your reply I had found you on the net thru The Art of
Hosting.  I live in the interior and will have to find a way to visit you!

Many thanks,
Neils