Open Dance Space

Chinarut chinarut at dancelabs.com
Tue Jan 16 19:08:14 PST 2007

everyone: thanks for all the warm responses whether you've replied to the
list or given it a personal touch by replying to me directly - one of the
roles I take on is to gather like-minded people together so we may knit our
wonderful creations together!

Everyone is invited to be part of discussions we have
going<http://www.omidyar.net/group/dancelabs/news/>on the Omidyar
Network so we may include others who've been kind to
contribute to the idea of "open dance" who are outside this list.   It's our
intent you discover other fascinating worldly conversations and people while
you're there too - it's not just dance!

to clear to air:  I'm male :)   Patrica, no worries - during my first week
in college, I was invited to the Society of Women Engineers - i went to the
meeting a bit puzzled and never bit the bullet to walk into the room to see
what would have happened - if i were to roll back the clock now - i'd give
up all embarrassment and embrace representing men and believe that is why i
was called there :D

as for being welcomed in the states in April - a reminder it is in 2008 and
this is very touching!

keep us posted - we've got a fundraising team to build on our plate to make
a future happen so thank you for keeping the momentum alive!

chinarut

ps. our 5th anniversary
letter<http://community.livejournal.com/dancelabs/3647.html>is posted
to the net for anyone who is interested - lots of pictures for you
to enjoy!