Opening Space for Peace Week '07?

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Tue Jan 16 11:55:47 PST 2007

Hi Patricia, I like your idea very much!

Just a further thought: Maybe you could additionally invite to an
OpenSpace-Online real-time conference on Peace - perhaps within this Peace
Week or as an online follow-up for example 4-6 weeks later or as a
pre-meeting 6-8 weeks before your Open Space event - this could also enable
further powerful complementary synergies. It would be even possible to have
simultaneous online meetings in different towns and to immediately share all
the conference documentations among all the nation-wide participants.

Here one application example, which was also connected with an 'Education
for Sustainable Development Project' in one German Town (also an
online/offline combination):
<http://www.openspace-online.com/oso_en/html/kundenstimmen/osnabrueck.html>

If you like the idea, write me. Let's see how I could support you.

Best regards from Berlin
Gabriela
www.OpenSpace-Online.com
Free eBook: