Fw: [OSLIST] Question - using a wiki to post OS topics before Opening the Space

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Mon Jan 15 22:08:08 PST 2007

My thought is that as long as you actually really Open Space, with a real
marketplace and agenda setting session to invite what is alive and present
to fall under the spell of the group's attention, then the preliminaries are
all good.  Whether you set up a wiki, create questions and have people start
investigative blogs to dop some "pre-learning", host some Skype
conversations, play games with photo collections at flickr...all of these
web 2.0 technologies help us to connect and we find that when we eventually
come together in meatspace, the conversations are that much deeper.

Surround Open Space with love, excitment, passion and responsibility and
ithelps a group of people positively GLOW.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation