SV: Michael Pannwitz's comment about OSonOS 2008 in Berlin

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Jan 15 03:29:27 PST 2007

Dear Tree and all

As to my understanding – Michael and his collegues are working on a proposal
we cannot resist. Personally I think it is a good idea to have the
International OSonOS 2008 in North America so I hope there will be another
proposal we cannot resist in Kiev! And I guess the decision will be made
there by whoever shows up. I do look forward to coming to an International
OSOnOS in Berlin whenever the community thinks it´s the right time. It sure
seems like a strong community there!

Great to feel the energy building up

Warmest regards

Thomas Herrmann