Weblinks

Neils Christiansen nchristn at sunwave.net
Fri Jan 12 00:36:46 PST 2007

Thanks to Jon for his question and Ted for the information.  Can anyone
point me to a documentation of an Open Space event that includes:
1.  The moving to action phase where the actions were part of a
coordinated plan; as in an annual work plan for an organization
(hierarchical, flat, or chaordic - actually, as long as I'm begging -
all three types :) ).  I'm interested in the processes used by the
participants to develop, integrate, and follow through on the actions.
2.  An assessment of the short- to long-term impacts of the event and
any following activities on whatever system the event set out to deal with.

Many thanks for any suggestions,
Neils Christiansen