Something new?

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Mon Jan 8 08:04:09 PST 2007

Hi Ralph,

In Brazilia last June, we opened the space in a circular room (what a treat
for an Open Space!). Topics were posted on pannels. Then after people chose
their topics and were in the first round of discussions, we moved the
pannels to a large hallway of a nearby building where all the break out
rooms and coffee tables were. No problem for participants to adapt. For
Evening New, we went back to the circular room.

People were so excited about the self-organization and passionned about
their topics, the physical arrangements were quite secondary.

Diane