Open Dance Space

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Jan 7 04:17:58 PST 2007

The "secret" of Open Space is hardly secret any more. Self-organization pure
and simple. So the method itself is really nothing new. Actually it is about
14 billion years old. It has always been a dance for me - the age old dance
of chaos and order. Never one, never the other - always on the way. And when
the dance stops, it is over.  So I would guess there is a lot in common with
what you have been doing.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html