understructured, unattributed, and unvalidated

Diane Brandon diane at keysregion.org
Thu Jan 25 14:01:03 PST 2007

Hi All,

I got a chuckle just now, reading that "...blogs tend to promote
understructured, unattributed, and unvalidated discussion."

You can read the full discussion here:
http://www.myvalleyadvocate.com/blogs/home.cfm?aid=436

Skim the blog "article" and go down to the comments section, for a
lengthy explanation of new IBM software that is being suggested as an
alternative to blogs, re community development conversations.

Maybe it's just me.... but I felt tired just thinking about this new
software!

Diane

PS The blogger, Heather, is our son's wife.