Anytime

Ralph Copleman rcopleman at comcast.net
Sat Jan 20 06:55:55 PST 2007

Someone wrote...

> ³You can't be at the same time in different places!"
>
> (Sounds something like a fifth principle emerging...)

I like Harrison¹s notion that an ³international² OSonOS can happen anywhere
anytime.  And I also think the idea of having one such event in a specific
location with proper notification to ³everyone² is good.  What does this
make me?  Perhaps I am someone who wants to become the same different being
while doing too few different places.  It¹s not easy.  Call me a ³both-er²

Anytime anyone of you shows up here (at my house), you¹ll find the space
already open, along with the windows and the hearts.  And if you¹re not from
around here (New Jersey, USA), we can call it ³international² and no one can
object.  Just let me know about one day ahead of your arrival that you¹re
coming.  Come often.  Bring others.  It¹s no bother.

Except for Michael, who, last time he was here, stole about half of my
kitchen utensils and left in the middle of the night.  He¹s still welcome,
but we will place armed guards outside his door.

Which brings me to a point I did not know I was going to make...

New contest (just for fun):  Re-read: ³You can¹t be at the same time in
different places.²  If there were a fifth principle for OS, what would it
be?  Contest rules: Humor and self-satire strongly encouraged.  Enter as
many times as you wish.  Serious attempts at fifth principles absolutely
forbidden.  Funniest entry (judged my me and everyone else) gets a free
lifetime subscription to this listserve and a free dinner next time you
visit me.

My entry: Whoever comes is the only outcome that could.  (I know, that
almost sounds serious, doesn¹t it?  I may have to disqualify myself.  Don¹t
you run that risk!)

Ralph Copleman