[Fwd: Re: Question - using a wiki to post OS topics before Opening the Space]

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Mon Jan 1 01:45:42 PST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Question - using a wiki to post OS topics before Opening
the Space
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 10:44:54 +0100
From: Michael M Pannwitz <mmpanne at boscop.de>
To: deborah at hartmann.net

It seems to make a real difference whether someone
"declares a topic"
sitting at her computer or someone
"announces an issue"
getting up from sitting in a circle of people and venturing into the
void in the center.
No´matter what has taken place before the event
all issues are (re)introduced at the beginning of the open space.
I sort of imagine that transforms topics into issues
(in German: Themen zu Anliegen).

This is a wonderful question at the beginning of the year!
Greetings from Berlin just about to take off for a week of vacation with
a bunch of grandchildren...
mmp boscop eg

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 431 resident Open
Space Workers in 70 countries (working in a total of 126 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org