SV: 15th Worldwide OSonOS in Ukraine

yana at demenko.info yana at demenko.info
Wed Feb 28 02:46:52 PST 2007

Thank you Eva, thank you Thomas :)

And thanks to other folks from Sweden, Germany, Australia, Russia,
Kyrgyzstan and Ukraine, who already registered as a participants of
15th Worldwide OSonOS!

Dear friends, please join us!

Warm regards from Kyiv,
Yana Demenko

[e-mail] yana at demenko.info
[post] p.o.box 4B, Kyiv-1, 01001, Ukraine
[web] www.demenko.info
[skype] yana_demenko