OS as a cornerstone

Martin Truelove martin.truelove at bradford.gov.uk
Mon Feb 19 01:03:01 PST 2007

Corinne,
Starting to design an organisation in the way Michael suggests would be
a brilliant way of engendering the right spirit within the very
foundations of your business(es), & alongside this demonstrate in a very
direct way that the passion of people is fundamental to the success of
your shared enterprise.
It's a really exciting prospect, & I'd be really interested in how it
goes.
Good luck!
Martin, UK.