Law of Two Feet

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Thu Feb 15 10:59:16 PST 2007

Bui,

This does happen and can hurt the development of content around an otherwise
attractive topic. If the self-organizing soil of the group is fertile
enough, people will continue the conversation in different places and in
different ways, the way water will flow around rocks to whatever openings
available. When people with passion are given freedom, good things happen no
matter what.

Translation: not to worry.

Be well,

Jack

On 2/15/07, Bui K. Petersen <bui at buildconsensus.ca> wrote:

>  As someone who is still just learning and trying to find out how and when
> OST can be used, I am curious about people's experience with the effect the
> Law of Two Feet can have on irritating dominating personalities. Say for
> example that someone is dominating a group and practically annoying everyone
> else with the result of them using their two feet and leaving. How does this
> affect the person left behind? I have some concerns about what could happen
> to this person but before I mention them, I am interested to hear what
> others have experienced.
>
> Curious!
>
> Búi
>

> --
>
> *Búi K. Petersen,* *Cert. ConRes.*
> mediator and facilitator

Jack Ricchiuto
Leadership coach, facilitator, author

Just Released! "Mountain Paths: A Guide on the Journey toward Discovering
our Potential" - available at www.DesigningLife.com