new to open space?

Diana Larsen dlarsen at futureworksconsulting.com
Tue Feb 13 17:18:42 PST 2007

Speaking of people who are new to open space. Rebecca Wirfs-Brock was
one of the hosts of Agile Open Northwest and had never (knowingly)
participated in an OST event. Rebecca, who hosted entirely on faith
and with a few nervous moments about whether it would really work,
wrote a blog post about her take on the event. I think it provides a
great look at how those who are not on this list experience open space.
http://www.wirfs-brock.com/rebeccasblog.html

Happy Valentine's Eve,
Diana

Diana Larsen
503-288-3550 www.futureworksconsulting.com
www.futureworksconsulting.com/blog

"Agile Retrospectives" Amazon Best Books of 2006!
Top Ten Editors' Picks: computer & internet http://tinyurl.com/ynacvb

Speaking March 13 at QCon in London
http://qcon.infoq.com/qcon/conference/