Read the OSW Blog by Email?

Diana Larsen dlarsen at futureworksconsulting.com
Tue Feb 13 08:35:27 PST 2007

Wow! Michael and Ted, That was almost tooo easy! :-) Thanks for
arranging this.

Diana

Diana Larsen
503-288-3550 www.futureworksconsulting.com
www.futureworksconsulting.com/blog

"Agile Retrospectives" Amazon Best Books of 2006!
Top Ten Editors' Picks: computer & internet http://tinyurl.com/ynacvb

Speaking March 13 at QCon in London
http://qcon.infoq.com/qcon/conference/