NEW ENGLAND SOS

Diane Brandon diane at keysregion.org
Thu Feb 8 19:27:50 PST 2007

I'm glad you asked! I'm thinking late April or late September 2007 --
our coalition has had gatherings, usually around 60 people, almost
yearly since 1997 (that one was a future search format, in October).
The April 2004 forum was more off an audience style (we had the
governor of Maine presenting, and the former director of the state
planning office - it worked for what we needed that particular year),
and in Sept. 2005 we used a world cafe format. In 2006 we only did
smaller gatherings (20-25 people, world cafe style). Now we just have
to decide on the theme. It will evolve out of the Our Future by
Design work we've done http://www.keysregion.org/keys_ofbd/intro.htm
Maybe we should just copy-cat Frank, and do a KEYS Region SOS!
Hmmmm......

Diane

Diane Brandon, M.Ed., Coordinator
Community Wellness/KEYS Coalition