FW: dominant and shy/Cultural Differences...bring them to Kiev

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Feb 27 05:11:54 PST 2007

From: Michael M Pannwitz [mailto:mmpanne at boscop.de]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 8:03 AM
To: hhowen at verizon.net
Cc: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Subject: Re: dominant and shy/Cultural Differences...bring them to Kiev

I was gobsmacked back in 1998 as the eldest and oldest in the group of
(believe it or not) Anglican Bishops in Nairobi in Kenia interrupted my
introduction saying:
I know this. We used to do that in our village.
In the ensuing talk I found out that their word for it was baraza
meaning so much as "sitting under a shady tree". Others among this
illustrous crowd of purple clad bishops from other tribes then pointed
out that they knew of this from their villages too with equally poetic
names.
Yep, its been around and ho is right when hes says that he
"re-discovered" it and when we say that we dont have to "learn" it,
"remembering" will do just fine.
And when we meet in Kiev in May for the 15th OSonOS I am sure there will
be stories from countries and tribes East with similar stories. In case
you wonder about what this OSonOS is, go to
> http://www.demenko.info/welcome%21.html

with some grand pictures of open space set ups.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp boscop eg

Harrison Owen wrote:
> GOBSMACKED! Finally, the definitive diagnosis for the Open Space
Syndrome!!

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 434 resident Open
Space Workers in 68 countries (working in a total of 125 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org